Taxation Services for Individuals

We can do the following for you:

  • prepare and file your self-assessment tax return with HMRC
  • check your tax code issued by HMRC
  • check any tax calculations ( P800 ) issued by HMRC

Tax refunds

  • We can apply for a tax refund going back four years if you are an employee and have not claimed all allowable employment expenses

 See list of possible employee expenses that can be claimed

 We offer group discounts if 5 or more employees from the same employer require the Tax refund service.

Contact us for details.

Budget Service

          • We offer a budget service where HMRC has requested a tax return and you only have employment income

View Budget Tax return Service